The NERF Conference 2019 (https://raptorforum.wordpress.com/conference/) will be held on Saturday 23rd November 2019, hosted by the Cheshire and Wirral Raptor Study Group and held at The Binks Building, Chester University, Parkgate Road, Chester CH14BJ
Registration, coffee and exhibits will be available for delegates from 08:30 hrs and the Conference will open at 09:30 hrs. The latest NERF annual Report, Coffee, Lunch and afternoon refreshments are included in the ticket price of £28.
There is an exciting and varied programme covering a wide range of topics and delegates will be able to put questions to the speakers at the end of each session.
Topics and speakers for the 2019 Conference are:
- The Barn Owl Nest Monitoring. What we can learn? Colin Shawyer
- Golden Eagles Dave Anderson
- The Kestrel, Andrew Village
- Hen Harrier Life Project Cathleen Thomas – RSPB
- “My first year in the hot seat” Superintendent Nick Lyall - Chair RPPDG
- “Raptors and Ropes” James Aldred – EMMY award winning wildlife cameraman, talks his experience filming the worlds rarest and most elusive raptors in the world.
- The Red Kite in Shropshire Leo Smith Shropshire Raptor Study Group
- Winter Raptors from Cheshire and Wirral Estuaries Graham Jones RSPB Burton Point
- NERF Open Forum Steve Downing (NERF Chairman)
Full programme and booking form: https://raptorforum.files.wordpress.com/2019/09/delgate-booking-form-2019-1.pdf